Monday, June 7, 2010

Family or Friends???...


Today someone asked me a unexpected question... "Who is more important for u FAMILY or FRIENDS n why???"...
The answer was simple but still complicated... i think a lot...

For me Friends r like the fossil fuels.. bcoz they r renewable.. we can found them in every bit of
our life... they become more energetic day by day n help us remain active...

But that was not my actual answer.... 

FAMILY is more important bcoz they r like conserved resources or u can say they r being stored for the development of the generations... they have the experience to rule the world.. they knew exactly what u need... they r the one who guides u the correct way..

we can begin a new start with the conserved sources but can't do that with renewable bcoz they r already renewing themselves....

Thus for me family is more important but still as one said "Humans r unsatisfied animal".. so i still want my friends to be with me all the time...:)
Kya kre ye dil mange more!!!!.....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment